Monday, April 11, 2016

ILP “Participation” – Microsoft Word: Creating professional-looking forms| lynda.com tutorial, ILP “Design” – Prezi

(1)  Activity Log:

I watched the tutorial one time all the way through. Then I opened my own word document and worked on the table alongside the video.

(2) Description:

This tutorial was for table formatting in Word. I chose this video because I have not fully understood how to make usable tables in Word. The tutorial was very helpful and showed me how to make a table that has lines and borders that do not move when you try to type on the lines. This will be helpful in the education field because teachers have to make permission slips. I remember that while working on the newsletter assignment I could not figure out how to make the lines for the parental signatures without hitting the dash button a lot of times. Now I know how to do it properly.





Name



Date


Email

Phone









Address




















Office Use Only
Date Rec’d


Comments



Rec’d by












Here is the link to the second ILP: https://prezi.com/2ue4rewp76c1/when-in-italy/

The second ILP is a Prezi that educates people about things that could be surprising about traveling Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment