Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog 0


I believe I have a good amount of experience with technology. I have used Microsoft Word to create essays and study guides. I have used PowerPoint for class presentations and I have not used excel before. I have a mac computer, so learning on this office system will be a little more challenging.
I am hoping to learn how to transfer what I learn on this computer system, to my Mac, so that I can be effective on my computer. I am also hoping to learn new things about systems I have already been using.
I learned that I like to think about information quietly first, instead of discussing it. The test also reminded me that I do not usually prefer group work. I like finding connections and relationships between the things I learn, verses learning facts. I am also a visual and global learner. I prefer to see the big picture and learn best when given visual information. But I seem to fall in the middle for most categories. I am glad because that means there are many ways to learn.






1 comment:

  1. Great work, Natalie! Excel is a bit intimidating to many people. I hope you leave this class feeling confident using it. I am also a Mac user, so I understand how you are feeling. However, it is beneficial to have an understanding of both platforms.

    ReplyDelete